Monday, September 27, 2010

Teen Meet-Up @ Portland Public Library on Tuesdays

Teen Gatherings @ The Portland Public Library

Teen Meet-Ups!

When: Every Tuesday, 12Noon-2pm

Where: Portland Public Library in the Teen Lounge. (The Teen Lounge is located
behind the circulation desk). 5 Monument Square Portland, Maine 04101.
Directions.

Who: Unschooling Teens, ages 11-19.
_______________________________________________

I understand there is now the fundraising group taking place at the same time
and place as the Teen Meet-Up, so we'll have to see how this works. If anyone
has thoughts about that, please let me know, as I am seeing that some of the
same people are interested in both events. I may have to move the day and time,
and I will keep you posted.

Olivia and Adam will be at the library for Teen Meet-Up tomorrow.

Thanks!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment